Wasn’t last Tuesday Morning fun? It’s always a little bittersweet to say good-bye for the summer, but thanks to these lovely ladies, at least we were able to do it with a laugh.
If you missed the fun, don’t despair. Of course, we have a video! Just click HERE for another view of our Girls of Summer using their Equip-ment.
Also, for those of you who couldn’t join us, here’s a list of some of the resources we have available for you this summer. I hope each of you can take advantage of at least one of them.
Summer 2014 Resources
Books: Our Top Picks
- A Mother’s Heart by Jean Fleming
- A Praying Life by Paul E. Miller
- Beautiful Battle by Mary DeMuth
- Divine Embrace by Ken Gire
- Epic of Eden by Sandra Richter
- Love Story by Nichole Nordeman
- Spiritual Rhythm by Mark Buchanan
- The Gospel of Ruth by Carolyn Custis James
- What’s so Amazing About Grace? by Phillip Yancey
- Windows of the Soul by Ken Gire
Starting in May, we’ll be posting a summer study series here on the blog with Claudine Lehman’s insights on personal worship. We will be offering the material in an interactive format which will allow for discussion and questions. Please join us each week.
April 25-27, 2014 @ Maranatha Camp
Our own Julie Luse & Renee Meyer are keynote speakers and Shereen Schwaninger will be sharing. Register online with the camp: http://www.maranathacamp.org/adult_programs/ladies-retreat
If you are interested in doing a small bible study in your home this summer, EquipHer Bible Studies have many DVD resources available for check out.
Here’s what we offer:
- DVD library of past studies we’ve offered
- Contact Marlys at 402.483.6512, firstname.lastname@example.org when you’re ready to checkout a resource.
- If a resource is currently checked out, you can be put on a wait list.
Here’s what we ask:
- $25 rental fee (this goes toward purchasing more studies)
- Complete the study on the timeline of 1 session per week. (For example: If the DVD set is 8 lessons, it will be due back in 10 weeks.)
- When you check out a study, it’s your responsibility. Do not lend DVDs or other materials from the study to others.
- If a DVD or materials are lost or damaged you pay the replacement cost.